By purchasing from BlueRiverWellness.com, the customer agrees with the following Terms, Conditions, and Legal Disclaimer:
- The products, claims, reviews, & testimonials made about products & services on or through this site have not been evaluated by Blue River Wellness LLC. or the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or medical condition.
- The information provided on this site & any information contained on or in any product label or packaging is for informational purposes only & is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before using any of our products, starting any diet, exercise, supplementation program, taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem or have a family history of health problems.
- Individual results may vary. Blue River Wellness LLC. urges you to seek the advice of a qualified professional for any health concern lasting more than two weeks, and to share with your provider any information pertaining to your health & well-being, including the use of supplemental nutrition. You should not stop taking any medications without first consulting your physician.
- Do not use the information found on this website to diagnose, treat, or cure any illness or health condition. Blue River Wellness LLC. and its owners or employees cannot be held responsible for, and will not be liable for the inaccuracy or application of any information whatsoever herein provided. None of our statements have been evaluated by the FDA.
- Blue River Wellness LLC. accepts no responsibility for the result of use or misuse of anything supplied. The Buyer will take full liability for punitive damages, personal injury damages, lost profit or revenues, loss of use of product or equipment and any loss of property that may result from the purchase or use of any of our products.
- Any statements made have not been evaluated by the FDA, nor to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The security of any information you provide us online with, is our utmost concern. Under NO circumstances will your personal information be revealed to or shared with anyone, nor do we ever rent or sell our customer lists or email addresses to anyone.
Blue River Wellness does NOT have access to your credit/debit card information. Only the banking institutions and payment processors do. We hate spam and fraud as much as you do!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By ordering any products from Seller you are agreeing unconditionally to all of the following Terms and Conditions. These terms may be changed at any time by Seller without notice.
“Seller” refers to Blue River Wellness LLC., and all persons associated with Blue River Wellness LLC.;
“Buyer” refers to the individual, company, firm, or other legal entity purchasing the Goods from the Seller for any and all reasons;
“Goods” refers to any and all of the material or products which are the subject of the Contract;
“Contract” refers to an agreement between the Seller and Buyer in exchange for the sale of Goods.
- Age: Goods may not be purchased by anyone less than 21 years of age. Buyer agrees that all orders may be subject to the requirement of adult signature or other proof of age of Buyer at time of delivery.
- Regulation and Risk of Loss: Buyer is wholly responsible for any and all applicable local laws relating to the purchase of Goods. Seller deems the offer of Goods void where prohibited. In the event Goods are lost during transit, due to Buyer negligence to obey applicable laws, Seller deems loss the responsibility of the Buyer. Any risk of loss expressly passes to the Buyer upon purchase of Goods.
- Personal Information: Buyer affirms that the billing and shipping information given to Seller are truthful and accurate. Buyer confirms all personal information given is their own and not that of a third party.Right to Refuse Sale: Seller reserves the right to refuse sale or service to anyone for any reason.
- Shipping: Seller will make all efforts to ship Goods to Buyer expeditiously. In the event of delay, Buyer acknowledges that Seller is not liable. Blue River Wellness only ships within the United States of America. Blue River Wellness must follow the laws of the State of South Carolina. Our website and online store is regulated by interstate commerce laws, which fall under United States of America federal law. Outside of South Carolina, Blue River Wellness cannot and is not making any claims as to the legality of any of the products sold by it. It is the sole responsibility of each individual customer to comply with all laws and regulations of the particular jurisdiction which the customer is in.
- Severability: The validity of these terms and conditions are not affected by the declaration of one or more of the terms and conditions legally invalid, illegal, or unenforceable. Each term and condition stands on its own merits and shall not be deemed less valid by any seen or unforeseen change in the others, regardless of circumstance.
- Choice of Law and Venue: These Terms and Conditions, as well as any sale of Goods to Buyer, are deemed to have been agreed to in and occurred in the State of South Carolina. Any disputes or interpretation construction, and the remedies for enforcement or breach, are to be applied pursuant to and in accordance with the laws of the State of South Carolina. Buyer and Seller expressly agree that all actions or proceedings arising in connection with the sale of any Goods or these Terms and Conditions shall be tried and litigated exclusively in the State or Federal Courts located in the State of South Carolina. The Buyer waives the right to contest exclusive venue by any motion to transfer, motion for forum non-conveniens or related motions.
- Disclaimer of Liability: The purpose of this Terms and Conditions agreement is to alleviate any and all liability of the Seller for occurrences where harm or injury resulted from the purchase, use, or misuse of the Goods. By purchasing the Goods you are hereby affirming the following representations:I am 21 years of age or older and an adult under the laws of my County, State, and Country.I am in good health and am capable of making my own decisions and representations.
- LIMITATION AND DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. I clearly understand that all Goods & information obtained through Seller are provided ‘AS IS’ and without warranty, express or implied. All implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby disclaimed.
- In no event will Seller be liable for any damages or injury caused by use, misuse, or improper use of the Goods. Neither shall Seller be liable to anyone else, resulting from reliance on information or views, verbal or in literature obtained through Seller in any way. Waiver of liability includes all damages whether incidental, consequential, special, or similar.
- I agree to indemnify and hold harmless Seller and all other parties involved, including but not limited to their owners, officers, affiliates, associates and employees, for any and all damages incurred as result of the purchase, use, or misuse of the Goods. The Seller and all related aforementioned parties shall not be liable under any theory whatsoever.There are no circumstances in which Seller shall be liable for any damages whether direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive.
- I HAVE CLEARLY READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
The products sold by the Seller are not intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of any disease or medical condition; nor have they been approved by the FDA.
- Any claim relating to the Blue River Wellness web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of South Carolina without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Buyer understands that it is the Buyer’s responsibility to abide by local laws and regulations. The Buyer agrees to abide by all local, state/province and government regulations in accordance with the use of any products provided by Seller.
- The Buyer agrees that it is entirely the Buyer’s responsibility to make certain that the products ordered are allowed in the Buyer’s state of residence and Blue River Wellness LLC. will not be held liable.
– None of our products are approved by or intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of any disease or medical condition; nor have they been approved by the FDA.
– The customer states he/she is aged 21 or over.
– By placing an order, the buyer agrees to the terms and conditions stated, and automatically accepts all responsibilities.
– Any minor attempting to make a purchase, may be subject to prosecution according to the laws in the state of residence.
– Buyer understands and complies to our standard Shipping and Returns policy.
– None of our products are intended and/or are allowed for resell.
Many of you browsing our website may have noticed that our botanicals are sold with a disclaimer that states: ‘sold as a bulk botanical with no directions or claims’ and wondered why that is. The simple answer is that we only carry a handful of ‘natural health products‘, and are primarily focused on bulk botanicals and the research of their multipurpose uses. We, as a company, cannot provide you with any retail directions or claims regarding unapproved preparations or uses for any bulk botanicals we provide from our online store. Upon making a purchase, all customers must agree to our Terms and Conditions. Any buyers found violating these terms will be politely refused.
Incredibly, there are many versatile uses for botanicals, aside from traditional teas and poultices made from herbs that we carry. Botanicals have been used for thousands of years for a wide variety of reasons, which include: making safe insect repellants (like peppermint oil), fragrant soaps (like lavender), candles, ceremonial uses (such as sage smudges and incense), art dyes, textures, and more. Perhaps you may have noticed that you can buy ‘Turmeric‘ very cheaply out of the bulk bin at your local ethnic store, but for the same product, it costs you triple the price at the health food store; for a fancy package with directions and claims.
According to the regulations outlined in Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act of 1994, also referred to as DSHEA, legally you cannot buy or sell many herbs and botanicals for consumable uses, placing a long list of herbs and bulk botanicals into a ‘grey area’. Within this ‘grey area’, a company cannot market them, or make claims about them without FDA approval. The end result is that over 40,000+ products have been pulled from the shelves of natural stores. Due to this Act set in place circa 1994; we as a company abide willingly alongside these laws, legislation, marketing, as well as product verbiage.