By purchasing from BlueRiverWellness.com, the customer agrees with the following Legal Disclaimer:
- The products, claims, reviews, & testimonials made about products & services on or through this site have not been evaluated by Blue River Wellness LLC. or the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or medical condition.
- The information provided on this site & any information contained on or in any product label or packaging is for informational purposes only & is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before using any of our products, starting any diet, exercise, supplementation program, taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem or have a family history of health problems.
- Individual results may vary. Blue River Wellness LLC. urges you to seek the advice of a qualified professional for any health concern lasting more than two weeks, and to share with your provider any information pertaining to your health & well-being, including the use of supplemental nutrition. You should not stop taking any medications without first consulting your physician.
- Do not use the information found on this website to diagnose, treat, or cure any illness or health condition. Blue River Wellness LLC. and its owners or employees cannot be held responsible for, and will not be liable for the inaccuracy or application of any information whatsoever herein provided. None of our statements have been evaluated by the FDA.
- Blue River Wellness LLC. accepts no responsibility for the result of use or misuse of anything supplied. The Buyer will take full liability for punitive damages, personal injury damages, lost profit or revenues, loss of use of product or equipment and any loss of property that may result from the purchase or use of any of our products.
- Any statements made have not been evaluated by the FDA, nor to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Any claim relating to the Blue River Wellness web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of South Carolina without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Buyer understands that it is the Buyer’s responsibility to abide by local laws and regulations. The Buyer agrees to abide by all local, state/province and government regulations in accordance with the use of any products provided by Seller.
- The Buyer agrees that it is entirely the Buyer’s responsibility to make certain that the products ordered are allowed in the Buyer’s state of residence and Blue River Wellness LLC. will not be held liable.
– None of our products are approved by or intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of any disease or medical condition; nor have they been approved by the FDA.
– The customer states he/she is aged 21 or over.
– By placing an order, the buyer agrees to the terms and conditions stated, and automatically accepts all responsibilities.
– Any minor attempting to make a purchase, may be subject to prosecution according to the laws in the state of residence.
– Buyer understands and complies to our standard Shipping and Returns policy.
– None of our products are intended and/or are allowed for resell.
Many of you browsing our website may have noticed that our botanicals are sold with a disclaimer that states: ‘sold as a bulk botanical with no directions or claims’ and wondered why that is. The simple answer is that we only carry a handful of ‘natural health products‘, and are primarily focused on bulk botanicals and the research of their multipurpose uses. We, as a company, cannot provide you with any retail directions or claims regarding unapproved preparations or uses for any bulk botanicals we provide from our online store. Upon making a purchase, all customers must agree to our Terms and Conditions. Any buyers found violating these terms will be politely refused.
Incredibly, there are many versatile uses for botanicals, aside from traditional teas and poultices made from herbs that we carry. Botanicals have been used for thousands of years for a wide variety of reasons, which include: making safe insect repellants (like peppermint oil), fragrant soaps (like lavender), candles, ceremonial uses (such as sage smudges and incense), art dyes, textures, and more. Perhaps you may have noticed that you can buy ‘Turmeric‘ very cheaply out of the bulk bin at your local ethnic store, but for the same product, it costs you triple the price at the health food store; for a fancy package with directions and claims.
According to the regulations outlined in Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act of 1994, also referred to as DSHEA, legally you cannot buy or sell many herbs and botanicals for consumable uses, placing a long list of herbs and bulk botanicals into a ‘grey area’. Within this ‘grey area’, a company cannot market them, or make claims about them without FDA approval. The end result is that over 40,000+ products have been pulled from the shelves of natural stores. Due to this Act set in place circa 1994; we as a company abide willingly alongside these laws, legislation, marketing, as well as product verbiage.